1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Out Of Milk problem.

1. itsallgood

itsallgood Well-Known Member

Hay everyone, me and my wife just started using "Out of Milk" app. Its really a nice app and I like it. I can't figure out how to see the "Notes" that I put on each item on the list. Like, when I'm updating the list thru the website, I just hover my mouse over the note and I see the note I made for that item. Doesn't do that in the actual phone app.

Anybody know how to view the notes for items on a list using the phone app? Thanks. (I have the free version.)

Advertisement
    :
  2. Mattylad

Mattylad New Member

I too like this app, especially that I can write a list on my laptiop and sync to my Google Nexus 7.

When a list item has a note you will see a little Green icon underneath the item name, click on the item and use edit to see the note.

IMO it would be good to be able to see 1 line notes in the item (same place as the icon) and this IMO would be a good suggestion to the writers.

As would:
    Sell by dates on pantry items.
    2 for 1/BOGOF type discounts (currently dealt with by altering the price and making a note)

minimising done catagories and moving them to the bottom too.

Whats the UPC for in the web version? I say this because you cannot see the UPC on your device.

I would like to be able to enter a store name also, perhaps some stores like Asda, Tesco etc ( like catagories) and drop down select them.

I would also like to add a 10% discount when shopping at Asda.

Perhaps if using stores to display the price at different stores so I can decide to buy when at Asda instead of Tesco etc.

I also think they need a forum where issues like the above can be discussed, I might point them to this thread when I get a response to a question I asked (BTW - they have really good CS and answered a couple of questions on a Sunday).
  3. Mattylad

Mattylad New Member

By the way, if you have any problems or questions about out of milk, ask at outofmilk.com with a support ticket, they answer very quick.