Out of spaceSupport

Last Updated:

1. xxkradxx

xxkradxx New Member This Topic's Starter

i had downloaded a board game Monopoly Classic HD. Currently, it cannot be installed while i use Astro to open the App manager. It says the game cannot be viewed. Free up some space on yourphone and try again. My internal phone storage has 66mb available, and 6gb free on sd card. The game is only 18mb. How do i solve this?! i'd deleted as many apps as possible but to no avail! Help please if u do know a solution. :confused:

Advertisement
  2. johnlgalt

johnlgalt Antidisestablishmentarian VIP Member

Although you have 66 MB free, and the game is only 18 MB downloaded, the game may require a lot more memory to actually run.

I'd contact the developer of the game and ask about that....

xxkradxx likes this.
  3. Chuck1906

Chuck1906 Well-Known Member

I am having the exact same issue except I noticed all the messages about low space when I added NFL Mobile to my phone.

4. johnlgalt

How many other applications do you have installed? Looking at my phone, NFL Mobile is only taking up 836 KB total - So it's either the straw that broke the camel's back, or....

something weird going on.

5. xxkradxx

xxkradxx New Member This Topic's Starter

This is more weird. Ok, finally i am able to install the monopoly classic hd after i free up to 74mb+. After installing, my internal phone storage left with 50+mb. Up till here, it's perfect. However, the problem occurs when i tried to open the game. it turns black screen and then crashes to the main menu.
    -Heard that the game doesnt work on "People with powervr gpu's have been reporting problems...sorry(Samsung galaxy phones,droid,droid 2,droid x)"

by the way, what is powervr gpu?

6. johnlgalt

PowerVR GPU is the type of graphics card (chip) that is embedded in your phone.