Out of the topic but.....

Last Updated:

1. wags1992

wags1992 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I just wanted to say this is probably the best forum I have been on before. I have been on many different forums for many different things(not just for droids) I just wanted to say I am very happy I found this forum and that everyone on here is very helpful and not rude about a noob question like most forums can be. I just hope it will stay that way. I also just wanted to thank everyone for being so helpful and respectful to everyone else. It makes it a nice community to come visit everyday.

Advertisement
  2. ajacques002

ajacques002 Member

I agree.

When I read the "Zero Tolerance" sticky, I knew I had found a diamond in the rough. It's intimidating to join new forum communities sometimes because you almost always have people that feel they have more rights because they've been there longer.

3. Apeman

Apeman Well-Known Member

Totally agree. I joined the forum on release day, and have been active to semi active member since. I have met so many great people who have contributed to projects that I work on, and have just been great people to talk to. And this forum is great advertising for my website :p

4. smacky

smacky Banned

4chan is better.

[​IMG]