Outbox keeps trying to sendSupport

Last Updated:

1. chairguy

chairguy New Member This Topic's Starter

May 3, 2010

My work email goes through godaddy, so I set up a POP account. Everything has worked seamlessly until Tuesday.

I'm at work and suddenly I can't send emails! I call godaddy they tell me I have reached my "Relay limit" for the day. That I have sent 250 emails. Now I would like to think i'm that productive, but I'm not.

Long story short.. Same thing the next day.. Password changes the whole ball of wax.

It ends up I had sent an email from my phone Tues. morning. It got hung up in my outbox and the phone kept trying to send it. In turn running up my relay count or sent count w/gdaddy. It was a reply all email to 5 people one being out of country. So I'm not sure why this email got hung up..

I could not find anything in the forum with an answer on this topic. I deleted the message from the outbaox and I'm now back to normal.

Stop no, don't tell me open a gmail account.. I have several and I have now noticed that the same thing happens there as well. A message will say sending for a long time even when the email was sent online. I also found one in the Gmail outbox this am. With Gmail it does not affect and relay for the day or shut my email down. If I forward to gmail it would still count as a relay..

epic post yes, answer's please.