Outlook subfolder alerting when Exchange Sync'dSupport

Last Updated:

1. dIRE

dIRE New Member This Topic's Starter

Not sure if I am missing something, my Exchange profile has subfolders, incoming mail is moved automatically with rules to these subfolders. I am getting an alert for mail arriving in my 'Inbox' but not my subfolders. I can manually access my subfolders and see the mail but I am not alerted with mail arriving to my subfolders.

Any help would be aprreciated!

Advertisement
  2. Solson

Solson Member

I'm wondering the same thing. I'm new to android and picked up my EVO today and am loving it. Only thing is i don't know if I have new mail in my subfolders unless I click on each one. Am I missing something or is this just not possible at this time?

3. junkiepilot

junkiepilot Well-Known Member

Your not missing anything simple here. It's not possible. Only alerts for inbox I'm afraid. The only solution is to remove outlook rules, and manually move everything.not perfect I know, but atleast alerts are received for all mail.

4. marballs

marballs Member

Is there a third party application that does do this? I've just bought a Saumsung Galaxy S and this is an essential feature to me to te degree where I would have to return my device if it does not work.

I was looking at Dataviz Roadsync but reviews on the market place absolutely berate the latest release saying it is full of bugs.

What are others doing to work around this?

5. yankeedoodle

yankeedoodle New Member

anybody have any luck with the subfolder issue? I am trying to download touchdown but it is not working so far and this subfolder issue for me is also important. Might have to return the phone.

6. gsxr143

gsxr143 New Member

I m using galaxy s3 and I still have this issue.. I m on 4.0.4 android.. the emails in my sub folders do not sync automatically as stated in the original message..

Raghu..