• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Outlook sync issue

nhayes

Lurker
May 5, 2011
I had an iphone and just switched to an inspire yesterday. I can't get all my contacts to sync. I have groups for my contacts in outlook so they are organized, and when I sync using HTC sync or activesync I can't get all my contacts on the phone. My iphone would show the groups and the contacts in the groups. Is the inspire capable of doing this? Anyone else have this problem and any resolution?

I had an iphone and just switched to an inspire yesterday. I can't get all my contacts to sync. I have groups for my contacts in outlook so they are organized, and when I sync using HTC sync or activesync I can't get all my contacts on the phone. My iphone would show the groups and the contacts in the groups. Is the inspire capable of doing this? Anyone else have this problem and any resolution?

I am having the exact same issue. Did you get a solution?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones