• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Outlook Sync Problems

AndrewJPAS

Lurker
Aug 4, 2010
I am after a bit of advice, I have numerous outlook contacts that are made up of maybe 4 or 5 words all starting with the same first word, since syncing my contacts it appears the first and last word are the only ones that have synced, missing out all the words inbetween making it near impossible to know what each one is.

Has anyone any ideas on how to fix this issue

Any help greatly appreciated

Cheers

Andrew

for the time being!

I have a i897 and the Samsung software that came with it IS USELESS. Even after installing the correct drivers and software from Samsung, IT STILL DOESN'T WORK.

That said, I decided to move my stuff to Gmail and not only use the email service, but use the calendar there.

At this point, it is the easiest solution. I still say SAMSUNG ought to give Blackberry a call a get a few pointers on syncing Outlook with smartphones!

SW

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones