outlook to gmail

Last Updated:

1. 747tech

747tech Active Member This Topic's Starter

Here is my question. Is there a way to view my Gmail contacts on my computer without an internet connection?
    I travel outside the country and may not have internet from time to time and without cdma coverage I may need to get my contacts from my computer instead of my Droid.

Advertisement
  2. takeshi

takeshi Well-Known Member

Nope. You'd need to be able to get to gmail. You could export them if you need access to them without internet access.

Why would a lack of coverage affect whether they're on your Droid or not? And why is Outlook in your subject? :confused:

3. Papadroid

Papadroid VIP Member VIP Member

Actually you can, go into your gmail and go to contacts click on more actions and select export then click on Outlook CSV format (for importing into Outlook or another application). Then import the file into Outlook.

4. john30308

john30308 Well-Known Member

Maybe I misunderstand, but your contacts will still be available on your phone. You won't be able to call any of them, but you'll still have the contact info.

5. 747tech

747tech Active Member This Topic's Starter

I guess what I am saying is my Outlook is not stable on my computer and if I am overseas and want my contacts on my computer without having internet access is there a way to retain my contacts on my computer.