1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Support OV Not Turning On...

1. Oldsig

Oldsig Member

Has anyone had issues with their OV not turning on?

I have had my OV for a few months now. Unfortunately, I can no longer depend on it to turn on when I need it. I normally switch it over to airplane mode when I get to work. During the day I just tap the On-button, turn off airplane mode and I am able to quickly check my emails, etc. Last week it would not turn back on. It did not matter if I did a quick tap on the power button or a long press & hold as if I was rebooting it or initially turning it on. It just would not come back on. I waited several minutes and tried again. This time it came on as if I was rebooting it or it was completely off. A couple of days ago I loaned it to my wife. It worked correctly for her for a while and then it did the same thing. I also tried calling my phone but it went straight to voicemail. When she got home, I plugged it into the charger. The phone

Advertisement