over prices plans?

Last Updated:

1. Hohlraum

Hohlraum Active Member This Topic's Starter

all-in individual sprint vs verizon is $99 vs $139. that's f'n ridiculous.
    all-in family 2-line sprint vs verizon is $189 vs $269. good god.

Anyone found anything different price wise?

Advertisement
  2. Jacqueline

Jacqueline Well-Known Member

I believe the sprint plan includes gps turn-by-turn. Add $9.99 for that with Verizon.

I would be very tempted to go to sprint for the pricing; however, their service in my area is the worst of the big 4 carriers. It doesn't matter how low the price is when I can't get a signal. If their service works where you live, it can be a much better deal every month.

3. Headsong

Headsong Well-Known Member

Yeah, you can always try using Sprint and contacting them.

I won't leave VZW, it's worth it to have a phone that works when my friends' don't, and to get intelligent help when I need it. Finally, we'll get frickin' PHONE now too!

4. 3devious

3devious Well-Known Member

Hmmm, that makes me wonder. I have a family share plan with VZW right now. We get unlimited text +700 minutes. I got myself the VPACK +email, soooo is there a cheaper plan for voice and data or do you have to suck it up and pay $99?

5. morrobaybum

morrobaybum Member

Sprint is always going to be cheaper then Verizon. Its cause Sprint doesnt spend nearly the amount of money Verizon does on the their network. Take a look at the 3G coverage and you will see the difference...I would rather have a phone that has awesome coverage and great speeds and pay a little more then then be on Sprint.