• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Overall confusion on Going Stock

Meraid

Lurker
Dec 31, 2011
It seems I've confused myself haha. I rooted once, and froze some apps and I may have deleted a couple. But I loaded my backup, so I think everything's still there.

But google is not my friend today so my first question is: where can I find a list or pictures of what stock apps the 2.2 froyo starts with? To make sure I still have them all?

Now, why do i need to know? Because, to fix some problems I'm having, I'm going to factory reset my phone. Right now, it's unrooted for sure. But if I'm missing some stock apps, won't it risk bricking my phone if I reset it? So i considered doing an sbf but everywhere I went either the link was broken or it was for 2.3 not 2.2. Can someone please direct me to an sbf download for 2.2.2 froyo? If I can avoid this, that would be nice.

Reactions: jbanti

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones