Overclock accomplished

Last Updated: 2011-12-24 16:03:46
  1. rebel101150

rebel101150 Well-Known Member

Overclock kernel is finished.I'll be posting it as soon as I get the chance, I even took caution this time and created a fix ahead of time in case some of you screw up.

Max speed i've gotten is 864mhz least is 124.

Check my site for the download in a bit and for further instructions

Advertisement
    Gmash likes this.
  2. snivlingwimp

snivlingwimp Active Member

Hey... what is your site??

By the Way.... I tried the paypal link .. got a 'Fatal Failure' message
  3. rebel101150

Optimus

for those who dont have it.
  4. scary alien

scary alien not really so scary Moderator

Moved this thread to the all-things-root sub-forum.
  5. 0DD

0DD Well-Known Member

Whenever I try to change the cpu settings in setcpu after installing your overclock my phone freezes then reboots
  6. rebel101150

Interesting, what program are you running? and what clock speed? what rom? details please. As many as you can give.
    Upload your config for me?
    I'm about to release a new version so I need to know of any bugs.Thanks
  7. 0DD

0DD Well-Known Member

Your cyanogen port. Your recovery. I tried off two different clean rom installs. Same thing. Your setcpu. I turn it all the way up to like 850 but it reboots no matter what speed I change it to. It also bootloops the first time I install the kernel. So I go into recovery and factory reset. Then it'll boot. Where is the config file located? I'd be happy to upload it
  8. rebel101150

Did you do a clean wipe? 850 causes issues for some people. try lower. I can hit 900 no issues, but i'm playing with volt tweaks. it should be within the apps section on your phone.

Factory reset does not mean clear sd card of cache and such.
  9. 0DD

0DD Well-Known Member

Well like I said after installing the kernel any speed I select reboots the phone. I just went into recovery and chose wipe on all the options. It's not like it's a huge deal to me. If it's an isolated issue don't worry about it. Just figured someone had to be the first to mention it
  10. rebel101150

Well try my new release over at mycricketforums and see if that works better for you
  11. primedup313

primedup313 New Member

Are you still using the blog? The links on sendSpace say that they have been deleted...
  12. PlayfulGod

PlayfulGod Well-Known Member Developer

look further, this is old news and stuff.

Myself, BobZhome, and reppard have newer stuff! ;)

not to mention, this was reppards kernel to begin with! ;)