1. In regards to recently combined carrier specific root forums, if your device forum was affected, please see this poll/thread!

Overclock setting restore plz

1. TekOne

TekOne Well-Known Member

Get my new triump for Virgin Mo... change the recovery image file, backup the original rom and then wipe all data/cache etc. After that, i flash it to this custom rom and it running fine with all apps installed. Stupid me to overclock it 1800mhz and it freezes. Now, it keeps reboot and reboot to android main screen and it freezes again and rebooting. Can't get in android in stable condition. How can get in overclock screen and change the setting to original? It boot in android main screen and keeps freezing. I don't want to re-flash the rom again since I have 30+ apps installed. If I go in the backup mode and do a backup, will the setting still the same? I need reset to original 1000mhz on cpu to get this phone running.

Advertisement
  2. OverByter

OverByter Resident Slide Rule Guru

Unless you made a nandroid before overclocking I think that you'll have to re flash, remember to never to restore settings on boot until you're absolutely sure that they're stable.