Overclocked Transform Ultra Root, Xperia Launcher

1. Deathofdroid

Deathofdroid Member

running overclocked transform ultra....it says that i am currently running on *performance* 1024 Mhz Min of 245. Havent noticed a change at all...except for faster reboot time. Does anyone know of any roms or graphic accelerators that can boost my phones graphics, or do i have to go buy a better android...

Advertisement
  2. mydian

mydian Well-Known Member

1024mhz max, 245mhz min is the phones stock speeds. You're not overclocked at all. Sorry I can't answer your other question.
    Deathofdroid likes this.
  3. DMajor239

DMajor239 Well-Known Member

Yea don't go any higher then 1.4 ghz
    Deathofdroid likes this.
  4. Deathofdroid

Deathofdroid Member

1.4? It wont allow me to go past 1024....what app are you guys using to overclock?
  5. DMajor239

Its free https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.sineo.android.noFrillsCPU
  6. thacloser

thacloser Well-Known Member

sounds to me like you are using setcpu?? if setcpu or any other oc app isnt giving you more than stock speed than you must not have flashed the oc kernel. either that or it was not flashed properly. i am still super nooberiffic but what has made all the mods i have done so easy is i make it a point to read literally the entire thread of anything i think i might put on my tu. the oc kernel you want to use can be found here. good luck bro

http://http://androidforums.com/tra.../495512-over-clocking-kernel-sph-m930bst.html
    Deathofdroid likes this.
  7. DMajor239

Umm yes..I have bobzhome kernel flashed and I'm using no frills...same as set cpu except its free.
    Deathofdroid likes this.
  8. thacloser

thacloser Well-Known Member

Flash it again. If all you are getting is 1024 then you did it wrong. You should have a range up to 1.9 obviously don't go that high.....mine is set at 1.3 and as for the governor performance keeps your cpu at the max setting at all times. I'd recommend interactive which is a slightly more responsive version of on demand.

Just had to edit because I was referring to the other guy not having bobzhome kernel. The guy who said he was running on "performance" was the one I said was using set cpu. Duh lol
    Deathofdroid likes this.
  9. Deathofdroid

Deathofdroid Member

reflashed! works great, now running @ 1.3! thanks for the help!
  10. DMajor239

Oh OK :) yea no probs here. I run it at about 1.4GHz and have no probs
  11. Slayer72

Slayer72 Well-Known Member Developer

Mine is running at 1.5 ghz with no problems... :D
  12. PH8AL

PH8AL Well-Known Member

Chainfire3d is a free GPU tool.

When it comes to the graphics you are going to have to go to a way more expensive device to actually get better.

This phone has the Qualcom Snapdragon system on a chip. CPU and GPU integrated on one chip.

Experimenting with different profiles and diff cpu speeds I've actually hit 90+ fps during the graphics section of the quadrant benchmark.
    Bone stock it will do about 80fps and out scores most dual core devices.

I use cpu master 2.5.2 its free in play store.

After quite a bit of testing and tweaking I have settled on the smartassV2 profile and 1400MHz.

It runs smoothly much higher I just found where it meets my needs and set it there for a balance between power and economy.

Stock this phone will decently run N64oid playing anything from Mario64 to Rainbow6. A few games have frame stutters but on looking into it, its a universal issue with the game roms.