Before getting my Incredible, I had an LG Dare. Both phones use a micro USB cord for charging. While driving I needed to charge the Inc, but only had the Dare car charger available. When I got home, the Inc was extremely hot and shut itself down. After letting it cool down, it turned on, but the battery level was too low (right after charging with the car charger) and it shut back down. Charging with the Inc wall charger returned the phone to operating status with no apparent damage (haven't noticed a hit to the already short battery life). Is there any difference between micro USB chargers that would cause this to happen? The Inc charger doesn't create any noticeable heat during charging.