I only had this phone for 5 days now and two nights ago, the battery fully died when i was asleep. the next morning i woke up and it wouldn't turn on and every time i put the charger in, the charging light would just blink and was not solid. i pulled the battery 5 times and each time held down the power button for 10 seconds and finally by the 5th time of pulling the battery and holding the power button it finally came on. but now ever since that happened the phone over heats when its charging and even when its not charging. right now its not on the charger and its just sitting on my bed and its hot and the spot where it is on my bed is hot. does anyone know why this is happening or what i should do about it?