P350 won't turn on HELP PLEASE!!Support

1. franshie06

franshie06 New Member

i flashed it with the use of KDZ and i think the software was not compatible.. it wont turn on now even in emergency mode.. can i fix this? help me pls.. tnx alot

Advertisement
    :
  2. naa2i

naa2i New Member

hi ! my Lg doesn't switching onn just its apearing android and stay like that , can anyone tell me whats the problem ?
  3. AndyOpie150

AndyOpie150 <strong> <a href="http://androidforums.com/optimus Contributor

In order to be able to troubleshoot your problem we'll need to know eveything you have done with your phone from the time it was working to when it started to boot to just the splash screen. The more info and the more honest the info, the easier it will be to determine if there is a fix and what that fix will be.
  4. calaie

calaie New Member

i bricked my phone when i tried to return it to stock rom... now it got stuck in the android logo... can this still be fixed? please help
  5. androvaishu

androvaishu Member

Dont worry friend.. your phone can be perfectly reclaimed... contact me for the procedure.. its easy n simple!!!
  6. androvaishu

androvaishu Member

can u be a bit more specific about wat you did before rebooting the phone???? Mayb den we would be able to help u
  7. jsonbraz

jsonbraz New Member

hi,

im experiencing the same way, i followed this tutorial ww w .blogo techblog.c om/2011/12/how-to-root-lg-optimus-me-p350-after-firmware-update/ i think i uploaded the wrong KDZ now my phone wont turn on/charge and cannot be detected once connected in my PC please help me out guys.... thanks
  8. sandeshgavandi

sandeshgavandi New Member

Even my Lg optimus me p350 does not reboot after unsuccessful upgrade?....plz help me out...........(
  9. AndyOpie150

OK could you tell me what you have done to your phone before it messed up. What/who's method of upgrading did you use? Did you root your phone before you did this? Etc.
  10. sandeshgavandi

Hi,
    I used KDZ_FW_UPD.exe for the upgrade and V10C_00.kdz ROM and i got message as " Update Failed" on update utility and my device stucked in emergency mode for 15 to 20 mins. Then i removed phone's battery after that my phone is not starting.
    Sorry......I didn't root my phone before upgrade.
    Can my device will work as it was working previously.
  11. AndyOpie150

This is the second phone that has been messed up by bad firmware. Did you check the MD5 sum of the download against the MD5 sum from the download site? The two should have matched. This is how to tell if the firmware.cab file is corrupt/got corrupted on downloading.

Can you still get it into emergency mode?
  12. sandeshgavandi

No.....I cant get into emergency mode........
  13. AndyOpie150

14. viswanath608

viswanath608 New Member

I'm also facing the same problem! :( My phone is not even turning on... This is caused due to termination while updating the firmware. Any body please help! :(
  15. AndyOpie150

What happened after you tried what was mentioned in the video?
  16. PauLcow

PauLcow New Member

hello i have the problem too, i update firmware like in this video i have blinking buttons and stuck on logo, then when i made update v10c use this on my p350 and hes start doing that and stop after some time and show upgrade error wparam 100 and Lparam6 and i have total black screen, i take out baterry, then put it back, but hes die! nothing hapening total black screen no emergency mode no blinking and logo nothing... what i can do ? know maybe where is the problem ?
  17. Nick G

Nick G Well-Known Member

That is not a true bricking. A true brick is where you get no response. What you have can be fixed by booting into recovery mode.

To do this, take the batter out, put it in again, and power up into recovery mode. Usually this is done by pressing and holding the power button, home button, and volume button (I can't remember if it is volume up or vol down, so try both).
  18. rustlyd

rustlyd New Member

My phone also completely bricked after trying kdz Hum Hey Help anyone ?
  19. zuniga77

zuniga77 New Member

Did you found any solution?
  20. zuniga77

zuniga77 New Member

Need help, my Lg p350 won't turn on, i try to update it with the original drivers th it went into emergency screen the i couldn't pass from the lg screen, later i try the KDZ and it went off and can't turn it on now, Help please!
  21. atrium

atrium New Member

any solution ? my p350 does not start at all no emergency mode, no pc connection.Any solution?
  22. rishabchajed1

rishabchajed1 New Member

the mobiles board is damaged, u need to replace it.
  23. sabeels

sabeels New Member

please help me i rooted my lg optimus p350 and its showing the lg screen and just stuck there