Package files is invalid.

Last Updated: 2013-06-14 13:30:56
  1. lishaql

lishaql New Member

When i install some of the apps from Google Play Store, it gives me an error of "Package File Is Invalid".What should i do to solve this problem.Please help.......Thanks in advance

Advertisement
  2. zimlokks

zimlokks Well-Known Member

What app is causing the problem? Are u rooted? Have u downloaded any app from "Unknown sources"?
  3. talon55

talon55 New Member

Simply use a free VPN service like hotspot shield or hideman VPN. Open play store and should work fine over VPN. This is a temporary but quick solution.
    lishaql likes this.
  4. lishaql

lishaql New Member

Thanks bro its realy halped thanks alot ♥
  5. lishaql

lishaql New Member

But bro do u have permenent solution? I means without using vpn can i download apps? Thanks
  6. zimlokks

zimlokks Well-Known Member

Clearing market data? I know there was a cauae for this but i have forgotten, wen u get back check yur PM's
  7. talon55

talon55 New Member

Seems to be working now. Looks like it was a country specific bug that got resolved somehow.
  8. LowRider31

LowRider31 Member

With what I have noticed. I used to get this error for most of the popular apps while downloading from Google Play. One Ex: IMDB app.

The app was then installed successfully, with the normal speed wifi connection to download.

I believe, if there is an data packet interruption while the download is in progress, you will get Package file is invalid error, irrespective of the app you are trying to download and irrespective of its size.