1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Support Packet Data Won,t Work After Connecting To WiFi

1. Spudster

Spudster Active Member

Hey,

When i Connect My tablet tablet to A wifi access point for a Good a certain amount of time such as 30 minutes for example it will not connect to 3/4G packet data when disconnecting from the wifi network This only happens when connected to the wifi and even when connected to A WiFi network after a about over 30 minutes it will not revive text messages, When going into flight mode to reset the connection I will need to connect to the wifi again then off then flight mode will fix the issue as temporary so I can use 4G

Sorry if some of this doesn't make sense/full English it is late here thought I quickly post this.

I've tried also

Resetting the apn to defaults.

Rebooting connections, Only temporary/till I reconnect to wifi after another 30 min and over.
    It's not a huge deal but like most tablet owners I like the full functionality.

Advertisement
  2. Spudster

Spudster Active Member

This only happened since the iCS Update, I was recently on honey Comb 3.2

Not sure if its firmware related everything else works fine.
  3. Spudster

Spudster Active Member