• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

PacMan Game Flashing, how to fix?

tiredhiker

Jan 3, 2009
I had a G1 before with 1.6 and ran PacMan with no problems. Sadly my G1 was stolen in Cambodia. I live in Vietnam so I bought another one in the USA and had to wait a month for a friend to bring it over. It came with 1.1 so I had to upgrage to 1.5 then upgrade again to 1.6 (is this the correct way to do it?) But now when I installed the PacMan game it works fine but the whole game flashes. Did not do this before. How do I fix it? I already reinstalled it and even downloaded another PacMan file. Stll flashes...

I gave up on the flashing.
I just play pacman online.
Then I don't have to worry about it.
Eventually the problem will be corrected.
:D

Hi, welcome to the forums!

Considering this thread was created a year and a half ago, and the problem still persists, I would imagine that it won't be. Unless you contact the developer and see if they will fix it. I'm also sure there's another pacman game on the market somewhere.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones