Pacquiao VS Bradley

Last Updated:

1. Vinsanity93

Vinsanity93 Well-Known Member

I don't know if any of you watch boxing, but it died tonight after this match. I've never seen anything more rigged :mad:

andruoid likes this.
  2. BigCiX

BigCiX Well-Known Member

Judges are the main reason why boxing is a dying sport. Manny won EVERY round except MAYBE two.
  3. tube517

tube517 Well-Known Member Contributor

Boxing is a dead sport. Even Manny can't save it. A horrible decision.
  4. naviwilliams

naviwilliams Well-Known Member

I'd just like to say that clearly Pacquiao was cheated last night. Out of 12 rounds of boxing, he won at least 8; nough' said...

But, he was a gentlemen during the in the ring interview.
  5. JLito1287

JLito1287 New Member

YUP!! That's right there i've seen better judging during the OJ trial.
  6. andruoid

andruoid Well-Known Member

Not only did Pacquiao soundly win at least 9 rounds he also rocked Bradley with decent shots. Bradley did nothing to equal to that. Nothing.

What a way to treat Pacquiao who has acomplished so much.

Bradley may hold the belts but he hasn't earned them. Bradley hasn't fought the caliber of fighters Pacquiao has. Bradley knows in his heart he was beat.
  7. andruoid

It states; "Every punch counts." ...apparently, not last night.

8. TTGSteve

TTGSteve Active Member

It's such a shame that Pacquaio was cheated this badly. Seriously, I don't think I have ever seen anything like this. He is the main draw for the sport and they are going to treat him like this and cheat him out of his title? That's pathetic.

Everyone thought Pacquaio won. ESPN Sportscenter was complaining big time about the judges and the sport of boxing in general. That said that Pacquaio won every single round except for one round. Even Bradley himself was amazed with the decision. That in itself should tell you something.

So, who's going to be watching the rematch?
  9. saywat?

saywat? Well-Known Member

i wonder how much the judges got paid to throw the fight
  10. andruoid

Not me, if this is the way Boxing is going again (ie: Don King era was bad for the sport) then I'll stop watching for good.

It wasn't Bradley's fault, however, I (and many others) would totally respect him if he handed Manny the belts back. This would send a strong statement to the judges and the organizers of high profile fights like this.

Yup, still upset about the outcome.
  11. today

today Well-Known Member

Judging by his reaction, the "pacman" might have known beforehand. Maybe everyone involved knew.
  12. Bnice

Bnice Guest

IMO, everyone was in on it, sometimes when you take a lost you win big. 26 million to the Pacman. I doubt he is worried. People don't want to admit it but as I get older I see how corrupt the sport business really is.
  13. naviwilliams

naviwilliams Well-Known Member

For me no amount of money could allow me to have a 'lost' tied to my name. And if that was the case, why didn't he fight badly?
    intrdrgn likes this.
  14. Nalej

Nalej Well-Known Member

Agree, PacMan wasn't in on it. The money argument is a dumb one since he was getting paid either way and it hurts his market value in the long run.
    In no way does losing every help you make money. Especially when you're the 2nd highest money grossing boxer out right now.
  15. I am not a boxing analyst but I do think that anyone who has a common sense wouldn't judge bradley as the winner. A great boxer he is but conspiracy, misjudgment are his greatest enemies.