• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Paid Apps and Upgrading

So I recently bought a Droid, and I haven't bought any apps yet, but I've been using the free trail of Eray, and I really like the functionality of it so I'm thinking of purchasing it. My question is, what happens when there is eventually an upgrade for an app you have paid for? Are those upgrades free, or do have to pay for the upgrades?

Like previously said all updates are free :)

Just a HINT: The Android Market has a 24 Hour return policy on all paid applications and games. So if you want you can purchase the app ... Test it out... and if for some reason you don't like it you can get a refund in a couple of clicks. It's really easy

Carl C

Upvote 0
So I recently bought a Droid, and I haven't bought any apps yet, but I've been using the free trail of Eray, and I really like the functionality of it so I'm thinking of purchasing it. My question is, what happens when there is eventually an upgrade for an app you have paid for? Are those upgrades free, or do have to pay for the upgrades?

I am also using Eray and I am very satisfied. Hopefully updates will be free for at least one year. It is not so much money to make a case of this.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones