Paid Study for G1 Users in Boston 11/12 & 11/13General

Last Updated:

1. EdenP

EdenP New Member This Topic's Starter

Oct 30, 2008
    Hello, my name is Eden Parker with AlphaBuzz, a national market research firm. We are in need of various mobile phone users including users of the new G1 phone to participate in a focus group on the subject of cell phones. Each participant will be required to bring their mobile phone with them to the group.

The study is taking place on Wednesday or Thursday Nov. 12th or 13th in Boston.

The focus group will last 2 hours, and participants will receive $150 for their time and input.

If you are interested in finding out more about this study please contact me at or 303-341-0886. Your participation and information is completely confidential.

Thank you for your response and I would appreciate it if you could pass my message along to anyone you know that may be qualified and interested.

Please feel free to visit our website at AlphaBuzz Home to see who we are and who some of our past clients have been. Thank you so much.

Eden Parker
    Research Coordinator
    AlphaBuzz, Inc.

[Edit: My name is Phases, and I've approved this message.]
    Post like this often break the rules. But since this is for a physical focus group, and the user PM'd for approval first, this is fine. Maybe we'll even get the results of said focus group reported back here ;)

*AlphaBuzz, Inc. is in not endorsed by or partnered with

2. athlaig

athlaig Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2008
    did one of these a few years ago when i ahd just got my dash, they can be fun
  3. bonh

bonh Active Member

Oct 9, 2008
    Oh man I wish I was in boston I'd definitely go, it's like a $150 rebate on the phone!