Paint vs. Cover - Nexus One

Last Updated:

1. mobil3gen

mobil3gen Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I'm thinking about getting the Nexus One, and ColorWare will now paint on them - which I'm thrilled about! - I just wrote up a little info on their company - but I'm wondering if anybody has ever sent anything to them? How did it turn out if you did? I'd love a pink N1 =) Damn my girlish tendencies. ;)

Advertisement
  2. eyebeam

eyebeam Well-Known Member

I've never heard of them, but I'll be watching the replies. Mrs. eyebeam would LOVE a pink Moment.

3. shawheim_a

shawheim_a Well-Known Member

colorware has been around for years. they do top notch jobs. simply the best.

4. lildegregs22

lildegregs22 Well-Known Member

Kind of pricey just for a paint job on your phone, but hey it's what you want then its what you get!:) Wouldn't mind a different color on my hero but don't see it listed as a device on there. :(

5. Lukehluke

Lukehluke Well-Known Member

I think the original colours are nice but if you want to be creative then the paint option is nice.

6. mobil3gen

mobil3gen Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Fully agree - its kinda expensive, but it would be sweet to rock a different color phone, and the paint protects it too - double bonus. Wish they had the Eris on there...but no... I think I'm gonna get the N1 though, so if I'm not broke after that, who knows!

7. grainysand

grainysand Well-Known Member

Argh, no. The Teflon coating gives the N1 a certain look and feel of class, IMO, but Colorware paint jobs just look... tacky.