• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Palm/iPhone/WinMo emulation in Android

Since there are lots of emulators out there for games systems NES/SNES/DS/Sega/etc. Can we get some emulators for other mobile operating systems? I love my phone but there are some older programs that I loved to use and they haven't been developed for Android yet. The one I miss the most is Lyme for PalmOS.
I don't expect to see WebOS or WinMo 7 running on android, but I would think we could at least get some PalmOS or WinMo4 which runs on much slower processors to run without much problem on our phones.
Probably a stretch and Apple might track you down and sue your butt , but since first gen iphones had a 400mhz processor, an iphone emulator running on a snapdragon might not be to bad. I know a lot of people don't want to get rid of their iPhone yet because of that one program that they can't yet get on the android. This would fill that gap.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones