• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Palm Treo memo crossover to Android

56roserr

Lurker
Aug 27, 2010
Hi, I moved from a Palm Treo to HTC Incredible-Android and I am loving it accept for the fact that I want to keep memos instead of writing notes all over paper. I found this handy for everything from grocery list to special notes. What is there in the Android world that I can use? I only have about 20 notes on Palm so I can totally manually enter those; if I only knew what to enter them on! Any advise?

Hi, I moved from a Palm Treo to HTC Incredible-Android and I am loving it accept for the fact that I want to keep memos instead of writing notes all over paper. I found this handy for everything from grocery list to special notes. What is there in the Android world that I can use? I only have about 20 notes on Palm so I can totally manually enter those; if I only knew what to enter them on! Any advise?

i enjoy note everything. it's pretty easy to use if you only want to make notes. just hit menu, choose new note, choose textnote, type in the note title, and tap the large area below it to begin your note.

the search facet of the program needs work, but to just enter a note, and find it later is easy.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones