Pan to move ICON, only works on TESTSupport

Last Updated:

1. Railius

Railius New Member

Guys i used to use the MOtion of Pan to move icon, but now is not working, is there a third party app that could disable this function? of course MOTION is check and i already tested the motion and is working but not on the home screen, i have 3 pages and :S dont know what to do.. i even dialed *#0*# and tested the gyroscope, accelarometer and stuff.. anyone ? please

OS 4.1.2
    ROOT
    Nexus Prime Launcher

Advertisement
  2. Shotgun84

Shotgun84 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum Railius.

The Samsung motion features will only work on stock. So the pan to move will only work on touchwiz and the hold phone to ear to ring will only work on the stock messaging app, etc.
    I don't know of any third party app which offers the feature but there could be one out there so I'll move this over to the main gs3 forum where more eyes will see it:)
  3. Railius

Railius New Member

Thanks a lot for answering me!, well you know i go back to touch wiz and it doesn't work :/, the ear to ring works on nexus prime! and like i said i tested the pan to move and it works :/ but only on Test mode
  4. Shotgun84

Shotgun84 Well-Known Member

The ear to phone is guaranteed to work on the stock messaging app regardless of launcher as its still the stock messaging but I'm not sure why pan to move doesn't work. I just cleared my defaults on go launcher and gave touchwiz a go and it worked perfect. Kind of confused:confused: