• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Panda appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
BMX (Black_Man_X)

has taken a lot of heat the past few days/weeks and has been quoted on just about every blog site about the true meaning of his tweets. The guy is just trying to give us some quick info to calm us down or to let us know what's going on without blatantly outright saying it. (what would be the fun in that) I think we all need to show a bit of appreciation to the guy for at the very least, keeping us in the loop.

So I open this thread to say Thanks Panda! No discussion, no when is this or that going to happen, just thanks!

If you feel so inclined........do the same

Normally I would say that this is totally off topic, but bmx deserves some credit. Through all of the misinterpretations of his tweets over the last week, he has remained level headed and provided clarification when needed. I appreciate having someone to give us honest insight from an insiders perpsective... good or bad.

Thanks again panda!

Upvote 0
Guys,

I really do appreciate this, and it actually helped brighten my spirits to see this. But I am going to have to ask the mods to delete this. I do what I do because of people LIKE you.. I dont need a thread to know im appreciated as I have seen so many people defend me during this mess that cant thank everyone.

This forum is about the device so lets keep it centered on that.

I do want to say that this thread gave me pause.. and those that follow me know its hard to shut me up..

Upvote 0
Guys,

I really do appreciate this, and it actually helped brighten my spirits to see this. But I am going to have to ask the mods to delete this. I do what I do because of people LIKE you.. I dont need a thread to know im appreciated as I have seen so many people defend me during this mess that cant thank everyone.

This forum is about the device so lets keep it centered on that.

I do want to say that this thread gave me pause.. and those that follow me know its hard to shut me up..

Well - how about we lock it and direct others to simply hang a nice Thanks on your first post in the thread I've taken the libery of naming - http://androidforums.com/htc-thunderbolt/288279-black_man_x-cheerfully-clarifies.html

Reactions: gobluejd
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones