Panda box? What is it and it won't delete!Support

1. LgOptimusM

LgOptimusM Guest

I was looking at my photo albums and there was a album named panda box that I never downloaded and in that album was a picture of a panda! I't wont delete what the hell is it? It won't delete help me!!! :mad:

Advertisement
    :
  2. mario0318

mario0318 Well-Known Member

Lol. It sounds like you will have to mount the SD card on the PC and delete the album from your SD card manually, wherever it is. Maybe remove the thumbnail cache as well since those tend to stick around after the pics or folders are deleted.

Of course, if it shows up again it would be best to find out which app creates it or if its an album from an online service that synchronizes with your phone.
  3. Misleadb4

Misleadb4 Well-Known Member

Theres a free app in the market called androzip it lets you browse, and delete from your sd card, pics are in the dcim folder, hope this helps.
  4. AndyOpie150

AndyOpie150 <strong> <a href="http://androidforums.com/optimus Contributor

When using AndroZip longpress an item and a option window will pop up, tap an item and a few more options appear. To move an item: longpress, select move, hit the back button until you see all the folders displayed that are on your sd card. Now your in the root of the sd card. You can choose to leave it there by selecting "move here" box, or navigate to another folder and then select "move here" once inside said folder.