1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

panda home won't change icons

Last Updated:

1. ntbohl

ntbohl New Member This Topic's Starter

Hello all, I was directed here by a VZW rep (he said this was the best place to go to get android help). I was wondering if anyone with knowledge of panda home could help me out with switching application icons on the home screen. I try to change it through the standard methods and I'm using a .png file, which I thought was the required filetype, but I get a message that says "applying..." but nothing happens. I was wondering if anyone else had any ideas. I've heard of an app called bettercut, but it seems silly to pay for an app when in theory, I already have the needed feature installed. Also, if anyone knows of where one could find a good picture for a messaging icon (to replace handcent), it would be greatly appreciated!

Looking forward to getting to know all of you,

Nick

Advertisement
  2. hall640

hall640 Member

I just was wondering the same thing. It appears all of the icons I have downloaded to use with Panda Home will only work with Better Cut or Open Home (Full version), even though Panda Home appears to have the capability to change the icon.

3. lewa

lewa Well-Known Member

I have the same problem. Packs, and even png's dont work

4. mrgdizzle

mrgdizzle New Member

I have the same problem, some of the icons do change but many a few of them dont??? Dont really get it to be honest, I want to make some themes for the market, what is the slickest way to do it?