• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Pandas vs. Ninjas Christmas Edition: is it really a clone of Angry Birds?

XiMAD

Dec 17, 2010
They say that Pandas vs. Ninjas game is a clone of Angry Birds. All right, we will let it go that way. :D

What really matters is that Pandas vs. Ninjas Christmas Edition is on the Android Market now. And, our team needs your feedback. Your opinion is the greatest treasure for any developer. Share it with us.

1.jpg
2.jpg

Enjoy this Christmas-themed version of one of the most popular Android games!

Help Pandas battle Ninjas in this fun and innovative physics-based game! Defend Pandas' homeland by fighting Ninja invaders and destroying their camps. Enjoy highly addictive gameplay and realistic physics simulation.

Pandas vs. Ninjas Christmas Edition is available both at XiMAD - Apps for Life and on the Android Market. The game is absolutely free.

Thank you in advance,

XiMAD team

P.S. Definitely, you are eager to get more information about XiMAD and its apps and games. The best way to do this is to become a member of the XiMAD community on Facebook or follow us on Twitter. :)

A big thing it needs is the zoom out and zoom in screen option.

Thank you for your feedback. We are working on the mentioned problems. Zoom in and zoom out function was not added intentionally to make the game more difficult. But it will be added in further updates due to numerous requests.

Also I can't exit out of the game. When I tap the 'yes' button for the exit question, it either takes me back in the menu or tries to load a game which is frustrating.

Strange enough. Will check it out.

Upvote 0
Thank you for your feedback. We are working on the mentioned problems. Zoom in and zoom out function was not added intentionally to make the game more difficult. But it will be added in further updates due to numerous requests.
Okay, I haven't downloaded this, but the bolded statement is a pet-peeve of mine that developers overlook. Make the game harder by design, not by crippling the controls or not including an option that should be there in the first place.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones