1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Pandora 1.5.1

Last Updated:

1. dag175

dag175 Member This Topic's Starter

Downloaded this update a few days ago and have yet to run into a song that sounds horrible as it did initially (even some in version 1.5 were a little off). I also noticed im receiving more data according to the MediaServer Service. Think they upped the bit-rate over 3g? This is strictly speaking of audio streamed over 3g. I cant find a change log for pandora....Anyone else have any thoughts on the new version? BTW I am a subscriber to Pandora One and use this in the car during my commute through the AUX IN in my stereo

Advertisement
  2. mach1man

mach1man Well-Known Member

never really used pandora until the last software release. I use it at work and it sounds great playing though my radio speakers.

3. kidpinkers

kidpinkers New Member

Yeah the sound before was pretty bad. The only thing is that I'm still getting constant high pitched "beeping" on certain songs which is an issue for them. I asked support for help and they pretty much said that there's nothing they can do for that right now. I am also a Pandora One supporter which sucks since I always listen to Pandora in the car. I hope they get this fixed soon since I love their service.

4. kofkorn

kofkorn Member

I've noticed that the high pitched beeping usually only happens when the song/singer hits a higher frequency at a loud volume (Christian Aguilera, Mariah Carey, Etc). Happens very regularly. Sounds more like a bandwidth issue to me. Kind of like ripping an mp3 with a low kbps.

5. kidpinkers

kidpinkers New Member

Exactly!