Pandora and BB...

Last Updated:

1. daNutz

daNutz Active Member This Topic's Starter

I'm having problems trying to install Pandora on any of pete's BB roms, including the new v1 leak. Getting "Incompatible update." and it just closes.... any suggestions?

Advertisement
  2. ronaldramsayii

ronaldramsayii Well-Known Member Developer

That's weird. I'm running the new leaked version as well, and Pandora installed perfectly on mines. Did you format everything before you installed his ROM?

daNutz likes this.
  3. daNutz

Thx for the reply... I have installed countless of roms on my phone (thank you rom manager), I never had to do a datawipe (except that one time when i switched to 2.1 :rolleyes:)

If I install a different rom, other than BB, I already have Pandora installed and everything works fine. Weird... I might try the data wipe idea.... i'm kind of a newb at this, what's a good backup tool so I don't have to re-install every single app? or can i restore my data in Nandroid? will that restore my apps?

Thx in advance for the help

4. MisterEff

MisterEff Well-Known Member

You should do a wipe every time you go to a different rom. Like CM to CM requires no wipe, but CM to BB should have a wipe. Titanium Backup in the market is great for backing up apps because nandroid will just restore everything including the ROM.

daNutz likes this.
  5. daNutz

flashing the rom with full data wipe worked. titanimum backup is good, but it doesn't automatically install the apps. u have to click them in market and install. also you have to backup restore each app one by one... is there a faster way to backup all your apps and later restore them?

6. ska.t73

ska.t73 Well-Known Member

Titanium Backup does restore the apps (and the data) you should not have to click on them in the market at all to intall them... If you use the donate version of the program (I highly suggest it) then you can restore all of your apps at once with data and market links a lot faster.

7. MisterEff

MisterEff Well-Known Member

titanium update still has me click install on all the apps, but not from the marketplace. I wish it would restore apps to where they were on helix though, that would be sweet. But if you click menu and batch you can back them up all at once.

8. ska.t73

ska.t73 Well-Known Member

Yea I believe you have to have the donate version to do a batch restore... You should be able to restore the apps to where they were on helix by restoring the helix app with data... the only thing you will need to redo are your widgets.