Pandora auto-starts, can't share

Your experience? Multiple choices ALLOWED.

1. Had this auto start problem, now fixed

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Have this auto start problem

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Never heard of this auto start problem

100.0%
  4. Had this share problem, now fixed

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Have this share problem

100.0%
  6. Never heard of this share problem

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Have this exact build - Evo4g 2.2, Pandora 1.5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Have different build - Evo4g 1.X, 2.X Pandora 1.X

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Have different phone, same Pandora build 1.5

100.0%
  10. Have different phone, different Pandora build 1.X

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. varmintchaser

varmintchaser New Member

While listening, clicked "share" which gave contact list, not media type, then chose a contact (no phone or email option given) and it just sent it or so I thought. Then I get DNS failure email from pandora. Seems strange - usually apps let you choose gmail or messaging or other client to pick contacts from. This didn't. :confused:

ALSO - Pandora starts automatically CONSTANTLY in pocket, screen off but not touched. :mad:

HTC Evo4g 2.2, pandora 1.5

Advertisement
  2. drone46

drone46 Active Member

FYI, I currently have an open trouble ticket with Pandora's service guy Josh regarding the share problem. As of yesterday he said that he had not heard of this problem. I gave him the details, he asked a couple questions and said he would get back to me as soon as they had a solution.
  3. varmintchaser

varmintchaser New Member

Glad you reported it. Can you and everybody else who reads this take the attached poll? Thanks.
  4. varmintchaser

varmintchaser New Member

pandora is being stupid. After showing them the copies of DNS error emails they keep asking questions about make and model and suggest canned response like "reinstall" which I did. 4 emails later and it is as if they never read any of them.