Pandora, Bluetooth and incoming callsSupport

Last Updated:

1. tguolee

tguolee New Member This Topic's Starter

Sorry if answered elsewhere, but here is my issue:

If I am driving, I will usually have Pandora playing through the headphone jack to the Auxiliary hookup on my car's stereo. The car is also hooked up to the phone via Bluetooth in-car system.

When calls would come in on my now replaced Palm Pre, it would automatically pause Pandora and the call would come through via the Bluetooth connection. However, with my Samsung Galaxy S, I note that phone calls are being treated like I have a plug-in headphone jack - requiring me to unplug the jack in order to hear the call (obviously, something I don't want to be fumbling with while driving). This also occurs if I try to make an outgoing call - the call goes through, but there is no sound until I unplug the headphone jack.

Any solutions? Is there a way to make the phone understand the call should be automatically routed to Bluetooth? Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. Maverick4x4

Maverick4x4 New Member

This is happening to me too, the phone can't deal with the bluetooth while playing Pandora, which will really suck when driving, or here at the cabin listening to Pandora. The music player adapts just fine between the speaker/headphone jack and bluetooth.

3. mfignewton

mfignewton New Member

I'm looking for an bluetooth to plug into my aux jack so i can listen to pandora using no wires any such animals? I have the droid.