• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Pandora issues

pete504

Feb 2, 2011
I have an evo 4g & have been using pandora to listen to music. I noticed that it skips a lot & even stops playing for a bit...Is this a connection issue or issue with pandora? Bc a friend of mine has an iphone 4g & when he plays pandora it never skips once....

I have an evo 4g & have been using pandora to listen to music. I noticed that it skips a lot & even stops playing for a bit...Is this a connection issue or issue with pandora? Bc a friend of mine has an iphone 4g & when he plays pandora it never skips once....

has to do with the proxy servers sprint runs & the way the pandora app is built. many have had success with removing the proxy server (doesnt' require root) and far less skips. This is what i did. works much much better now.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones