• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I had the same problem. Whenever I opened pandora all I would get was the loading screen. What I ended up finding is that even when I thought I exited pandora, it was still running in the background. You have to force it to close all the way by opening it & then hit the menue button (the one that looks like four horizontal lines) and press the exit button. Then open pandora again & it should work.

Upvote 0
Usually works great for me (music player and streaming radio is almost my primary use)...but, sometimes it won't launch from the widget (black loading screen) and I'll have to relaunch from the app icon. It hangs up once in a while, but pretty infrequently. I also use Slacker (great since they fixed the weird bug where you couldn't change stations when navigating with the back key), DroidLive and Last.fm, which all seem to work fine.

Upvote 0
As soon as I open the app, I'm forced to close it.

You do realize you're responded to a thread that's 10 months old, right? YOu may be better served creating a new thread. Just sayin'...

Try deleting it, rebooting, and reinstalling. Pandora has never given me an issues and I've been using it everyday for the past 11 months or so.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones