Pandora On my moment - in my car?Support

Last Updated:

1. Pengwinn

Pengwinn Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So I downloaded Pandora, so far so good. Then I plugged it into my car using the headphone jack, but the bass sounds terrible..

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Advertisement
  2. TheSultan

TheSultan Well-Known Member

lower the bass on your car stereo?

3. Pengwinn

Pengwinn Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Nope tried that, But Last.FM works like a charm!

4. latinmaxima

latinmaxima Well-Known Member

Please search. This has been covered several times. The samsung buffer does not meet Pandora's minimum requirements.

5. Radical-J

Radical-J Well-Known Member

Huh? Pandora WORKS it just may be finicky now and again (like when you start pushing buttons--but I run with it everyday for over an hour and there are less than two minutes of total aggravation at the most)FWIW

As noted prior just try adjusting the bass through your stereo settings and or lower media volume from your phone...
    Hope this helps...

6. Zumaki

Zumaki Well-Known Member

did you try high quality mode?

7. nightcrawl3r

nightcrawl3r Member

I'm having the same problem with Pandora. Every other audio app I've tried has good bass, but Pandora for some reason is terrible. I've tried the high quality audio setting as well, but no improvement.

I am interested to figure out what the problem is because I would rather be using Pandora than the other apps.

8. bphogan

bphogan New Member

My wife and I are not having any problem. 1.5 cl14 rom, non-rooted. Brand new phones though, and we use Pandora One. The only thing I notice is the aforementioned stuttering when you do anything on the phone while Pandora is running.

Sound quality seems just fine. However I aggressively kill off background tasks on my phone to conserve battery.

9. Thefoodman52

Thefoodman52 Well-Known Member

They don't really complain about it playing.... we're complaining of it lacking any sound at all in the lower end of the sound spectrum. It sounds as though you went and bought a $5000 home theatre system, then took the 1000W bass and amp and just threw it out. The base is non-existent. It may play fine, and you may not notice the bass, that is if you listen to classical and light polka. Everything else (even country) sounds like crap because there is no low-end sounds.

10. vbetts

vbetts Well-Known Member

Turn down the audio on the Moment if you haven't, and turn up the audio in your stereo. If your car stereo can adjust the bass, then do that. Mine has it.

11. Thefoodman52

Thefoodman52 Well-Known Member

Even in my dads truck or my step moms BMW with a bose set up, nothing we do can make the audio even close to acceptable on Pandora. It just flat out sucks, literally, it's flat sounding. No bass, only muddy mids and highs. No thanks, Lastfm is better by leaps and bounds.

12. Zumaki

Zumaki Well-Known Member

if last.fm works for you great, but it is not as good as pandora at making stations that fit a theme.