Pandora Problem on the Samsung EpicSupport

Last Updated:

1. EpicDude

EpicDude New Member This Topic's Starter

I try to listen to Pandora at the gym while I'm working out, but it constantly turns off/stops playing and stays in the background silent, as if something else suddenly takes priority. I can call it up again in the task manager and it will restart, but I lose whatever song I was listening to and it goes to the next song, but I'll be lucky if I make it half way through a song before this happens again. Any ideas on how I can keep Pandora on top ?

Advertisement
  2. EpicDude

EpicDude New Member This Topic's Starter

Still no suggestions?

3. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice VIP Member

Using wifi or 3g or 4g?

4. TheLokust

TheLokust New Member

This seems similar to an issue that I have been having. Both Pandora and Slacker will play for about 15 seconds then just stop never to return unless I force it change songs or something. I found this thread in the HTC Incredible forum: http://androidforums.com/incredible-support-troubleshooting/72514-pandora-stops-playing.html. However, the fix that people were using doesn't seem to be available on the Epic.

I am on 3G by the way.

5. iwillfearnoevil

iwillfearnoevil Well-Known Member

not sure it's much help but from reading market comments, uninstalling pandora and then reinstalling helped some people with various issues ...

6. gme109

gme109 Well-Known Member

Do you have Pandora's preferences set to high quality audio or normal? It says right there in preferences that high quality may cause skips and hesitations.

7. TheLokust

TheLokust New Member

I have tried both high quality and normal, but both suffered from the same problem.