1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Pandora problems

Last Updated:

1. tsunamikitsune

tsunamikitsune Active Member This Topic's Starter

I've been having issues with the official Pandora app ever since I installed it. It takes its time loading up (and won't let me hit the back button or home button if I open it accidentally) and my whole phone responds badly when it's running. Phone calls freak out and I can only hear the ringtone; no call screen to let me answer it.

The app just seems really buggy and touchy to me and I'm wondering if there are any fixes. I searched the market for Pandora and didn't find anything, so I'm not really getting my hopes up for an alternative, but maybe someone else has had similar issues and can tell me why this is happening.

Advertisement
  2. Vincent Law

Vincent Law Well-Known Member

Have you restarted the phone since you installed it? Pandora weirded out for be quite a bit until I restarted my phone, and it's been fine ever since.

3. tsunamikitsune

tsunamikitsune Active Member This Topic's Starter

Yes, a number of times. Still acting up. D:

4. natalypj

natalypj New Member

Had the same issue. Downloaded Pandora from marketplace and installed it. Played it for 20 mins, then shut it down. About an hour later my screen started acting crazy, I shut it off and the thing wouldn't come back on! Had to take the battery out to get it to power on. Uninstalled it, rebooted the phone and now - no problems. Hope nothing else is screwed up...:(

5. crunchy

crunchy Member

My Pandora doesn't give me any phone issues, but it does randomly skip to the next song on occasion.