Pandora Radio issueSupport

Last Updated:

1. juanito157

juanito157 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Has anyone experienced a problem with Pandora on Dinc? While in a good coverage area, so signal strength isn't the problem. Pandora stops playing, upon picking up the phone it says searching for coverage. At which point it starts playing again. It's almost as if its waiting for the accelerometer to notice the phone moving. The phone is sitting still while I'm cutting the grass on the ride mower .. anyway kind of sucks I have to pick up the phone every other song.

Advertisement
  2. Skipdawg

Skipdawg Well-Known Member

Been using for 3 months and no issues here.

3. Bug Splat

Bug Splat Well-Known Member

yeah mine will stop playing for no reason after a song. As soon as I press the power button to wake the screen it starts playing. It only does it to me sometimes but it pisses me off.

4. Tommy360

Tommy360 Active Member

No issues like that but it sure sounds like crap.

5. kyler13

kyler13 Well-Known Member

No issues in general. I did find that while streaming via bluetooth to my car stereo that it would cut out for a second every minute or so. Found that if I disabled wi-fi (don't need this in the car but it was still on from when I was home) this cleared the problem up.

juanito157 likes this.
  6. pirate943

pirate943 Well-Known Member

try, menu/wireless & network/moblie network (drop down) and make sure 'enable always- on mobile' is checked (unchecked for better battery). also, i have noticed pda net causes problems with my 3g so if you have that or any other tethering try uninstalling it and see what you get.

juanito157 likes this.
  7. juanito157

juanito157 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Thank u all very much! I will give all your suggestions a try.

8. cadon69

cadon69 Well-Known Member

What I noticed is that I needed to set the setting to not let the screen go to sleep. When it does without the 'enable always- on mobile' option checked it seems to drop the 3G connection to save battery or something.

Once I set it to not let the screen go to sleep everything works perfect in pandora and it never goes out on me.