• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Pandora scares me....

Pointy wooden sticks scare me. Pandora and Slacker are just cool. ;)

Pandora only scared me when it played The Smiths on a station where I wouldn't have expected to hear them, what with my paltry human brain. Clearly Pandora's music DNA sequencing has lapped our own genome mapping. ;)

[Edit]Oh, and Slacker is just cool in a different way. I still prefer Pandora based on a 98/2 Pandora/Slacker usage ratio at this point.

Upvote 0
I was just messing around with my Pandora online account and I found that it does have categories (genres). You just click on 'Genre Stations' and then each genre is broken down into more granular categories like Pop can be 'teen pop' 'alternative pop' etc. I added a few and then went to my Pandora on my phone and there they were :cool: Love this!

Pandora's genres aren't as comprehensive as Slacker Radio. Slacker Radio has more choices.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones