Pandora skippingSupport

Last Updated:

1. dave31175

dave31175 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

My SO has a non-rooted EVO, 2.2. Since a Pandora app update about a week ago, Pandora skips terribly. He's lucky to make it through 30 seconds of a song before it skips to the next song. He uninstalled and reinstalled, no help. Tried Slacker, same problem. FM Radio, on the other hand, works fine.

Any ideas? Tx

EDIT: Thought he would try playing Pandora through bluetooth to see if it's a headphone issue. Even with the Bluetooth headset paired and connected, audio plays through the phone speaker, however it hasn't skipped once in 4 songs, so the skipping seems to be a headphone problem. Any ideas how to play Pandora through Bluetooth??

Advertisement
  2. dave31175

Sorry to bump, maybe this will get more visibility on a Monday than a Sunday...

3. jimbomcgommy

jimbomcgommy Member

Ive had this same issue on both my Evo and my wifes Evo. E-mailed Pandora and a Tech got back to me and said that I needed to uninstall it and reinstall the app and that should fix it. Well I did that but to no avail it is still skipping song after song....Hopefully Pandora reads this and figures out what the deal is.

I listen to Pandora using the AUX ports that are on both vehicles. 2006 Nissan Frontier and Nissan Maxima.

4. ariot

ariot Member

If you are using headset with a mic, download and install 'Headset Blocker' from the market. It solved my music skipping problem.

Best of Luck!

ariot!

5. dave31175

Thanks! We'll give that a try!