pandora titles

1. haibes

haibes New Member

I use bt to stream pandora to my 2012 CRV - it works fine, but i don't get titles or artist. When we use my wife's I-phone the titles come thru. Is there a setting i need to adjust on my android smart phone..

Advertisement
    :
  2. Speed Daemon

Speed Daemon Disabled

Welcome haibes! May I assume that "bt" is British Telecom? What kind of hardware is involved? I presume there's a phone handset or tablet being used in lieu if the Iphone. It would help to know what make and model.
  3. junebug1701

junebug1701 Member

He's talking about streaming music over BlueTooth. Some phones do it better than others.
    haibes likes this.
  4. haibes

haibes New Member

Sorry for confusion - I'm talking about a bluetooth connection. Both my Samsung Android & my wife's I-Phone stream Pandora songs thru the car speakers - however the I-Phone displays the song title & artist, but I can't figure out how to get my Andriod connection to do the same....
  5. joebean

joebean New Member

mortorola bionic question: when connected to bluetooth in car everything works fine except when on Pandora I have no volume control....it plays at a medium volume level but no way to raise or lower. I've tried all of the settings on the pioneer system (Scion tc) and in the phone itself. Any help would be greatly appreciated.