• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
aHome and Open Home both allow you to add more panels. They also have a few other features as well. Be careful though... I'm not sure if they are tuned to the Droid yet.... (2.0 and a bigger screen). I think some apps will go through some growing pains while bugs start showing up with all these new users and their Droids.

Upvote 0
aHome and Open Home both allow you to add more panels. They also have a few other features as well. Be careful though... I'm not sure if they are tuned to the Droid yet.... (2.0 and a bigger screen). I think some apps will go through some growing pains while bugs start showing up with all these new users and their Droids.

Could you give me more info on these 2 apps? Not finding apps worded "aHome" or "Open Home":thinking:

Upvote 0
I have no experience with the two mentioned add on apps aHome or Open Home but I did have a Sprint Hero with the Sense UI for a few weeks and although these UI overlays add a ton of customizations they also seem to slow down the phones a lot. Maybe with the Droid's processor or 2.0 it will be different but I'm sticking with and loving the speed and flow of stock Android.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones