• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Pantech Burst Gaming Controller?

Magiblaze

Lurker
Oct 25, 2012
Hi guys.Somewhat new to the Burst and have had it since the Ice Cream Sandwich update and feel pretty comfortable with it but I have a small question about a form of a gaming controller.Does anyone know of any that work with the Pantech Burst?I've tried the wiimote app and tried connecting it to that but unfortunately it seems like the Pantech Burst is a phone that doesn't seem to work with it.I haven't rooted it and tried the PS3 controller app on the market as I'd prefer not to root my phone if possible but I'm not against it as long as I was pretty sure it would work after having updated to ICS.

Short version.Do any of you use some type of gaming controller that you know will work with Pantech Burst?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones