• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

PapiJump. Addicting game!

This is a great game.

Wish they would add some background music, but it uses the accelerameter as well or better then any other program!

By the way, my son has an iPod touch, and he has this game on his iPod. The games for iPhone and Android are exactly the same. Only other program I know that's the same (I believe) for both devices is Shazam.

This game will kill alot of your time!

Upvote 0
This is a great game.

Wish they would add some background music, but it uses the accelerameter as well or better then any other program!

It does have sounds at least, but they are off by default because the audio is enough to bump the accelerometer and make you change trajectory at the wrong instant. So maybe music is not a great idea unless you wear headphones. My highest: 31,241 but I haven't played in a few weeks.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones