Paradise island bridge repair

1. jespen

jespen New Member

Hey guys,

I,m trying to repair the bridge so I can get the second part of my island... but I'm stuck.

I've got to stage 2 and I need to know how to get the ropes and hammers.

I got one hammer by repairing my pizza building.

How do I get more hammers and ropes? Please help

I'm level 43.

Name: jonty e
    Island: Robben Island

Advertisement
  2. RichSz

RichSz Not Entitled VIP Member

Welcome to AndroidForums jespen!

I can't really help but thought I'd welcome you to the fold. Good luck with your issue!
  3. jespen

jespen New Member

Ok, progress.

You get timber from destroying 'luxury palms'

You get rope from the 'lightening cat'.

You get hammers from the 'pizza place'

I still haven't found the magazine.
  4. Wittybebop

Wittybebop New Member

Magazine appears in Leonids shop, you may have to wait a while for items to change, keep checking.
    However you will need a lot of shells 400, pearls 60 and rings 40 for the map.
    The idol has changed now what he gives you and it is limited to 24hr intervals from what I can work out.
    For example if you donate 250,000 to the idol he will give you rings but after about 10 shots he then just gives you shells for the same price.
    Build Hotel Mesurys, when the need to be repaired the all give a hammer on clicking "Fix"

Name:- Wittybebop
    Island:- Henny Grotbags, Level 44
  5. jespen

jespen New Member

Thanks Wittybebop. I eventually got the magazine and all the rope and timber. Now I'm waiting on the hammers. What happens in stage 3 of the repair?
  6. kopicino

kopicino New Member

Someone tell me how to find a bridges and tunnel magazines???
    I level 50
  7. Maverick7428

Maverick7428 New Member

Keep checking Leonid's shop. You have to get it here but it's takes quite a few times until it's available.
  8. Maverick7428

Maverick7428 New Member

Keep checking Leonid's shop. You have to get it here but it's takes quite a few times until it's available.
  9. CSM9000

CSM9000 New Member

What is the point of this new "island repair" thing? It's a long process forcing me to get rid of useful space to put up and pay for cheap crappy buildings. Is the effort worth doing? Thanx:)
  10. mattalini

mattalini New Member

How can I get the magazine if I have missed the dead line? Thanks
  11. thahim

thahim Well-Known Member

I cant complete the task bridges and magazines please help me to find it. Where will I get it?

[​IMG]
  12. asmullen

asmullen New Member

The catermaran gives ropes when repaired or rent..I forget which