• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Parkour & Freerunning

Training movies and fun movies of people training to get a stronger body and more sturdy body for what they want to do. Call them inspiration movies, will add some movies that got nothing to parkour here just for pure inspiration.

Strength training for Parkour
YouTube - Strength training for Parkour

Strength Training And Conditioning For Parkour 2
YouTube - Strength Training And Conditioning For Parkour 2

Free Running training
YouTube - Free Running training

Random Free-Running combo (training)
YouTube - Random Free-Running combo (training)

Free Running Training - King Kong
YouTube - Free Running Training - King Kong

Scott Adkins - Becoming Boyka - Undisputed 3
YouTube - Scott Adkins - Becoming Boyka - Undisputed 3

Upvote 0
Nuoooo!! I forgot to reserve more spots!!

Just kidding. :p

Haha, that's great to hear mate and thanks Crazy. I'm huge fan of parkour, Roze came with the best idea too me. Is there any female parkour people out there? So will churn up some females doing it. This might make this thread enjoyed by females as well.

With that said, I'm trying to find some of the more classic run A-B movies as well. So expect more movies throughout the day and will be lovely having more people in this thread. Basically, you get a great movie post it in here or just PM me and I will toss it up on main thread.

I will use chat field more or less to the shorter ones, unless it really impress me in such way I just need it in the first three posts! Again thanks for commenting and let's make this a bit of the sport side of AF! :cool:

Feel free to come with inputs and thoughts regarding the OP, something you miss. Something you feel just need to be there and I will put it up!

Reactions: NightAngel79
Upvote 0
We need more people to click here! Though great seeing more people around here, as I said - I have been quite busy this week/weekend. I'm moving to Canada tomorrow, so been busy all over the place.

Everything will be better when I have arrived and settled down at the university. If you find other great posts, feel free to post them here so we have more activity outside as well! :)

Upvote 0
haha i love when new people find something new, its kinda funny how they freak...

I do have to agree though i can't see the vids posted i have seen quite a few and they are awesome! thanks for the thread

Yeah, I'm trying to find those vids that haven't been too much watched, yet is good. While some other is more known again. I will try to stick with quality over quantity in most of the vids I stick to the main topics.

Upvote 0
lmfao:

im-in-ur-kitchen-doin-parkour.jpg

Upvote 0
so how is canadia eh?

^^ not meant to be insulting to canada ;)

and to keep the thread on topic:

Lewis_Byrne_by_James_Keane.jpg

Canada is great! Was lucky the first day, Roze came and picked me up - so didn't need to get lost. Enjoyed two days with her, were we had some sightseeing. After that it's been mostly university based action on me.

Got my laptop extracted from the university today and I will finally be back to put up some vids. I will just post this one in the chat for time being. >)

YouTube - Parkour, literally.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones