• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Password keeper app??

I have finally came over to the droid side. I am using a note 7. I come from the windows side. I need an app that will securely hold all of my passwords. Here is the kicker. I would like to migrate them from my windows “Password Padlock app” that app keeps tit backed up on the cloud in a .txt format. I don’t want to spend time transcribing all of my passwords only to find I don’t like the app. What do you think? Am I asking to much?

Used keepass2 on my desktop and laptop. Can sync with several programs. I use dropbox to hold the data file. Just got the keepadddroid app and installed it on my phone, along with drop box It found the data file AOK, so I haven't changed or added any passwords to check out if everything syncs yet.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones